Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Batman Costume is Made In Paris

I discover a news from Independent.co.uk with a small info inside that Bruce Wayne uses the finest fabrics from Paris for his Dark Knight outfit:

"As the fabric buyer for the Batman sequel, he is busy sourcing stretch fabrics for the outfit worn by the man in black, played by Christian Bale, buying only the very finest materials in Paris."

"He" refers to Gary Page, the new costume designer for The Dark Knight who currently working on the new Harry Potter film and a theather production of Peter Pan. He is a well known costume designer for Warner Bros, so I don't need to worry about any costume change for The Dark Knight.

The former costume designer for Batman in Batman Begins is Lindy Hemming, the one who just finished designing costumes for Casino Royale.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pingo Lao said...

I have never knew that Batman costume is made in Paris.Oh God I am the craziest fan of the character Batman, Thanks for sharing me this amazing news.Rapidshare Search Engine

5:27 AM  
Blogger Pingo Lao said...

I have never knew that Batman costume is made in Paris.Oh God I am the craziest fan of the character Batman, Thanks for sharing me this amazing news.Rapidshare Search Engine

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home